Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happiness

I just want you to be happy. When I stop and think about it, that's really I want for you. Of course I would love for me to be able to be that person, but I know that will never be. That's ok. Like I said, so long as I'm a part of your life in some fashion, I'm ok. I mean that.

That's why I say I only want your happiness. If it can't be me, then I want it to be someone that can cherish you the way I can. Someone that can make you happy the way I can. Take care of you the way I can. I ultimately just want you to be happy.

I've said it for a while and I meant it. I'll always be here for you no matter what. You can always talk to me about anything you need, or want to. Call on me and I'll be here. I'll lay back in the shadows waiting for you to need me. Guess this is what Batman felt like.

When you smile I smile, when you cry I cry.

1 comment:

  1. You truly are an Amazing man. Thank you for being a part of my life.

    ReplyDelete