Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I must be odd

I feel bad for guys that have to hide what they want. I was watching TV, and a commercial came on for the show Hitched or Ditched. It's about a couple that has a meddling mother in law. So much so that the point of the show is to see if the couple can survive. What??

Here's my problem with that. Dude, why are you even questioning? I mean I understand that everyone has different relationships with their parents, but to the point that you would give up a woman that you loved just because your mother didn't approve of her? How is that possible? Are you that attached to your mother that you feel the need to make yourself unhappy just to please her? I'm sorry for you if you do.

Now, I'm also a fan of big girls. Some may know, some may not. The reason I bring this up is because if I were one of those guys that cared about what other people had to say I wouldn't have the wonderful women in my life. I can't even imagine what life would be like without them. I'm lucky that I realized that what other people have to say really means nothing. I heard this once and it's stuck with me ever since. Those that mind, don't matter. Those that matter, don't mind. Think about that one folks.

Be you regardless of what anyone else has to say. You are who you are and should love yourself no matter what. Remember, if you don't love yourself, how the hell can you love anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment