Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Really???

And we're suddenly back in Seattle with all the rain and gloom. STOP THINKING ABOUT TWILIGHT PEOPLE!!!! At least that's what it feels like. LOL

On another note, I'm laying in bed watching Tom & Jerry. I feel like I should have a bowl of Frosted Flakes (They're GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAATTTTTTTTT!!) and it should be a Saturday morning. Very nostalgic. Which then in turns leads me to remember how old I am.

But, I'm not old. I'm not even really middle aged when you think about it. Yeah, I might be close, but I'm not there yet damn it! Besides, they say that age is nothing but a number, and it's really all how you feel. Fact of the matter is that I don't feel old. Sure there are some things that I stop and say, really you old man?? But for the most part, I don't think I act that old. I mean, you had to see me at my mom's house on Sunday. I was a freaking clown!! I just love making people laugh. Life's too short not to.

Laughter is really the fountain of youth kids. Could you imagine what our world would be like if people laughed more? Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment