Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Ours was quiet, nothing too exciting. Did the normal, fireworks thing which was beautiful. We were at a friends house just hanging out on their block watching them relaxing. I wondered if Lori could see them from Heaven, and I thought to myself. Of, course she can! Course she's probably watching the Macy's fireworks instead. LOL I knew she was there though, watching with us. So I spent the night with great friends, with all my girls (I also had a very special friend on the brain) watching fireworks at our best friends house. It was awesome.

I fear that I have nothing exciting to write about this weekend. Shame I know, but it was an awesome weekend. Hope you all enjoyed yours as much as I enjoyed mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment