Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's 8:23 am...

And I've already done grocery shopping for the week. When I was at work, you couldn't pay me enough money to get out of bed unless I absolutely had to. Now, I'm up at the ass crack of dawn with no reason whatsoever.

Granted this morning I drove wife D to work, but even if I hadn't, I still would have been up and out before most people have even had their morning coffee. I think I get this from my grandfather. He was up before the sun and was almost done with anything he had to do that day before lunch. He also walked like he was after somebody. I used to have to run to keep up with him. And not because I was younger or shorter than him. Only because that man FLEW when he walked. I now walk at a brisk pace, and I say that's cause I had to keep up with him whenever he walked. :)

Course, the downside to getting up at the ass crack of dawn is that by noon you're ready for a nap. If I don't nap at some point during the day then usually by 8 or 9pm I'm on the couch yawning and ready for bed. Hell yesterday I was passed out by 8:30. Sad I know, but what can you do. :) I love my life and am enjoying the time that I'm able to spend with the girls. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment