Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Can I be a comedian??

So people tell me all the time that I'm funny. No, they're not just saying that because they feel bad for me or anything. I actually am a pretty funny individual. I just don't know if I can put a routine together and stand in front of an audience and just spew my funniness forth. I have no issues with the standing in front of people part, it's the writing jokes that I'm concerned with. I need to keep a pen and paper handy so I can jot things down as they come to me.

If I can get some decent material together I'd like to go and try an open mic night. See if I can make the masses laugh. And no, trying to be funny on here just ain't the same. It's about the timing, the delivery. Gotta nail that shit if you're gonna be funny. Hmmmmm...to be continued??

No comments:

Post a Comment