Friday, February 25, 2011

A rebirth...I think

So I was told that I need to start blogging again. Well here we are. Where to start??

A lot has happened. My mother kicked my brother out of the house which led to all sorts of drama. A lot of unresolved feelings popped up. I tried to talk to my mother and she had a completely different version of how things happened in our house. Told me things that I remembered were a matter of opinion. I knew then that any sort of attempt to talk to her about how I was feeling would be futile. So, I'm done.

On a much happier note, we actually found someone!! It's pretty cool actually. She fits exactly what we were looking for. A true friend with some pretty awesome benefits. It's only been a short time, but I really think she's gonna be a keeper. Long as she don't go nuts that is. LOL

I may be blogging more as I've downloaded an app that allows me to do this right from my phone. Ahhhh technology. Gotta love it.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment