Thursday, March 26, 2009

The beginning

So this is the first blog in what I hope turns into something beneficial for myself, as well as others. Delusions of grandeur?? We'll see.

What is this blog about? My life. Plain and simple. What's so special about my life? Well, I guess if you keep reading you'll find out huh?? :)

Some of you reading this may know me and why life is so intriguing. Other's are reading the title and saying, What the hell is this guy talking about?? I'm really a simple man, nothing extraordinary. Just me, my wife, and our gf. *GASP* And the plot thickens...

That's right folks. I'm legally married to my wife Donna for 6 years and we have a live in girlfriend by the name of Amanda. I guess this blog is going to be about our life, the ups and downs; the good and the bad. Believe me kids, it's an interesting set up. I'm going to let you all into our house. The inner workings. Some may be curious, some may be absolutely disgusted. That's the point of blogs though isn't it? Get people thinking. Let others express themselves. I think this should be fun. Hope you think so too. :)

I'll be honest. I'm not sure how this is going to work just yet. I guess I could start at the very beginning and go over the last 11 years that Donna and I have been in this lifestyle. How it all started, what inspired us. Course, I couldn't give you all that in one post. Helluva long post. Gonna have to be a slow process. Slow and steady wins the race. Or at least that's what I'm told. I hope that some of you will be interested enough to read, and to join me on my journey.

What journey?? Great question. Honestly, I'm not sure what my final destination is going to be. I can guarantee this though. It's gonna be a HELLUVA ride. I do hope you enjoy your time with me and I look forward to your comments. At first I thought about making sure that I mention that I will not tolerate negative posts. Then I thought about the topic I'm discussing. Did I really think I wouldn't get negative feedback?? What the deuce was I thinking?? Guess we'll just have to play it by ear and see how this works out huh??

Thanks for reading, and I promise folks. Keep coming back, you won't be dissapointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment