Monday, April 20, 2009

Anniversary

My wife and I have been toghether for 11 years. Yesterday we celebrated 6 years of being very happily married. No, really we are happy!

Sure we have our ups and downs, but what relationship doesn't? I heard once that it was healthy to fight. I agree! Now, don't get me wrong. We're not having knock down, drag em out fights, but every so often we have a big blow out the releases all of the pressure that builds up throughout the year. They usually are about every 6-8 months. Seems to be doing wonders for our marriage. Maybe something to think about??

As you know we live a poly lifestyle. That means that we have a live in gf. So what did she do yesterday while my wife and I celebrated our anniversary? She joined in! My wife and I have decided that on April 19th, 2013 we're going to have a commitment ceremony with our gf. That way she's included in our special day. We wanted to make her feel like she was a part of our relationship, which she is.

I hope to spend many many more years with both of the girls. I'm one of the happiest if not THE happiest man on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment