Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekend festivities

Had a pretty good weekend actually. Saturday was the wife's uncle's 60th birthday party. It was a surprise party where the person was actually surprised. His daughter, her wife, and their cousin help set things up and it was definitely a very nice afternoon. Wish the weather would have been better, but it was indoors so it didn't matter too much. Guess, I just wish the weather was better period. LOL

Yesterday, the girls and I stayed in. Typical Sunday for us. We usually take at least one day on the weekend to spend with just the three of us. I know, I know, we live together, don't go out without each other and we need a whole day together? Yup, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I've said it in previous posts, some may think that we spend entirely too much time together, but to me it just makes sense. Why wouldn't I want to spend time with the two women I love most in the world? Exactly!

Yesterday was also day 5 of "The Streak". LOL Usually, the sex is limited to the weekends because that's when we all have time and don't have to worry about work, anything else. However, last week it was like we were all horny teenagers again. I'm sure we'd all like to continue it, but I'm even more sure that we're not going to. LOL As much as we want to think we're teenagers, we sure the fuck aren't. Try to party like we are though. And that's all that matters. It's so true what they say. You're only as old as you feel. ;)

I was looking forward to this week, until I saw the forecast. I'm really done with this whole rain shit. It's not Seattle, and I don't want to live there. Plain and simple. I see bits of blue, but I'm not going to get excited since I'll only be let down later.

Hope you all had a great weekend and a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment